Understanding Collective Nouns of Animals
Submitted by: CREAA Academy
This activity will help your child to remember the collective nouns of animals.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Styrofoam sheet
- 1 set Water color
- 1 Markers
- Pictures of groups of animals
- 1 Glue stick
- Paint the styrofoam sheet different colors as shown in the picture.
- Glue one picture (animal groups) on each toothpick.
- Place the animals by piercing the styrofoam sheet with the toothpick.
- Label all the animals.
- Encourage discussion.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Language & communication » Language development » Gesturing & speaking
- Language & communication » Language development » Listening & comprehension