Arts & Crafts
My Photo Frame
Submitted by: sumana
This activity will show how easily kids can create their own photo frames.
12 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 String (5 inches long)
- 1 Construction paper (or Cardstock)
- 1 Photo of the child
- 1 box Markers
- Cut the construction paper into a Rhombus (Diamond) or Square shape.
- Glue the photo of the child in the center of the construction paper.
- Arrange the popsicle sticks on the sides of the paper as shown in picture. They will overlap.
- When you have the popsicle sticks arranged how you want them, glue them to the paper.
- Glue the popsicle sticks where they overlap so that they are securely connected.
- Tie both ends of the string together to form a large loop.
- Glue the string on the back of the top popsicle stick. Be sure to glue the knot of the string in the middle of the frame so it will hang straight.
- Enjoy your new picture frame :)
- Fine motor skills » Finger isolation
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination