Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: sumana
It helps the child to develop his/her fine motor skills
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 2 pieces Tissue paper (Red and Green)
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 Paper
- The adult should draw a tomato on white paper with sepals on it.
- Let the child tear the paper into small pieces.
- The adult should apply glue on the tomato that is drawn.
- Ask the child to start sticking the red color pieces into the fruit part of the tomato in any order
- Ask the child to stick the green pieces on sepals.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Finger isolation
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation