Submitted by: sumana
Your child will learn to associate pairs of items used to stay clean and healthy.
30 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Toothbrush
- 1 Tube of toothpaste
- 1 Bar of soap
- 1 Towel
- 1 Comb
- 1 Shampoo sample
- 3 Small baskets
- On the floor, mark a starting line and a finishing line. Place the items together in a pile between these two lines.
- Choose three children and give them each a basket.
- Have the children stand behind the starting line.
- Say "Go!" The children must race to find the two items that go together from the pile, then race to the finishing line.
- Gross motor skills » Running
- Cognitive development » Logic & reasoning » Reasoning & problem solving
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Self help » Hygiene