Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: arjun
Teaches the concept of sorting and color identification.
24 - 48 months
1 - 2 tots
- 10 Beads (red / rojo)
- 10 Beads (blue / azul)
- 10 Beads (green / verde)
- 10 Beads (yellow / amarillo)
- 5 Bowls
- Mix all the beads in one bowl.
- Place 4 bowls in a row.
- Put one bead of every color in each bowl.
- Tell the child the name of colors in each bowl.
- Ask the child to pick up each bead, say the name of the color and put it in the matching bowl
- Complete the activity until all the beads are sorted.
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Language & communication » Language development » Listening & comprehension
- Language & communication » Language development » Gesturing & speaking
- Sensory processing » Touch