Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: arjun
Make your own colorful pots. This helps in improving the child's imagination and creativity.
30 - 60 months
1 - 4 tots
- 1 clay pot (medium sized)
- 1 Watercolor paint (any number of colors)
- 1 Paint brushes
- 1 Paint palette
- 1 Glaze paint finish
- Ask the child to pick up the pot and place it on a table.
- Let them choose the colors they like from the water colors and start brushing the pot.
- Allow the child to use its own imagination and color the pot completely.
- Allow it dry to complete the activity.
- Optional: Adult can cover the paint with a glaze to hold the child's design.
- Fine motor skills » Graphic skills
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Sensory processing » Sight