Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: arjun
Expands imagination and nature awareness by creating a nature collage
36 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- Small Twigs
- Small stones or rocks (For Outline if desired)
- Plastic cups or bowls (1 for each material)
- Washable liquid glue
- Prior to beginning, draw simple shapes or pictures on cardstock.
- Display collected materials in plastic cups or bowls.
- Guide the child to fill in shapes or pictures with collected materials using liquid glue.
- If desired, guide the children to outline the shapes or pictures with small stones or rocks.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination