Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: arjun
Learn traffic signals and rules we follow while walking or driving.
24 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- 1 piece Construction paper (black, red, yellow, green)
- Scissors (Adult Use Only)
- Glue stick
- Safety Scissors
- Discuss the different colors of a traffic light. Ask kids to tell you what each color means. Red = stop. Yellow = slow down/use caution Green = go.
- Cut the red, yellow, and green paper into circles.
- Cut the black paper into a rectangle.
- Arrange the circles on the rectangle to look like a traffic light. Red at the top, yellow in the middle, green on the bottom.
- Glue circles to black rectangle.
- Self help » Safety » Traffic safety » Traffic lights
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination