Submitted by: arjun
This fun game, played using sacks, can help children improve their physical strength and cardiovascular health.
36 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- Sacks or pillowcases (based on number of children)
- Ask the children to stand in a row. This is the start line.
- Mark a finish line about 15 yards away from the start line.
- Provide each child one sack and have him or her step into the sack and pull the edges up, waist-high.
- Show them how to jump with the sack. Let them practice.
- When the children have had enough time to get the hang of jumping in the sacks, have them take their places at the start line.
- Blow a whistle to begin the race.
- First child to the finish line wins the race.