Arts & Crafts
Wikki Stix Owl
Submitted by: Bijou
Create an owl with art supplies
36 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- 1 sheet Construction paper (Brown)
- 3 Wikki Stix (2 blue for eyes, 1 orange for beak)
- 1 pair Scissors
- Markers or crayons (Assorted Colors)
- Using scissors, cut brown construction paper in the shape of an owl.
- Using the markers or crayons, decorate the owl with wings and feathers.
- Stretch and shape orange Wikki Stix in the shape of a beak (triangle). Press in the center of the owl's face.
- Stretch and shape blue Wikki Stix in the shape of eyes (circles). Press into the owl's face above the beak.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Fine motor skills » Graphic skills
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination