Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: Bijou
Paper, sticks and stickers come together in a cheerful river scene.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Construction paper (blue)
- 1 Construction paper (green)
- Twigs (or popsicle sticks)
- Stickers (butterflies, fish or something that would be near the river)
- 1 pair Scissors
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 Pencil
- On the blue construction paper, draw two parallel, squiggly lines. This is your river.
- Cut out the river and, using the glue stick, paste it in the center of the green construction paper.
- Glue twigs anywhere on the page. They can act as trees, a dam, etc.
- Decorate with stickers.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination