Arts & Crafts
Decorated Eye Mask
Submitted by: Seattlemum
Create fun disguises with paper plate masks. Suitable for dress-up or themed parties.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1+ Paper plates (one per mask / child)
- 1 box Crayons (Colored pencils, markers oror pens)
- 1 String (8 inches)
- 1 Hole punch
- 1 pair Scissors
- 1 piece Construction paper
- 1 Glue stick
- Decorations (feathers, cut-outs)
- Cut paper plate in half.
- Remove circle area for eyes.
- Punch holes, level with eye cut-outs, on both sides of mask. Attach 8" lengths of string or ribbon for securing mask.
- Decorate mask with drawings.
- Ears, horns, eye lashes and other embellishments may be fashioned from construction paper, feathers or lightweight found objects.
- Glue additional decorations to mask.
- Take picture of child in disguise, to share with Grandma!