Arts & Crafts
Halloween Photo Frame
Submitted by: Bijou
Decorate a frame with ghosts, pumpkins, owls, and other symbols of Halloween.
30 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Picture frame made from either heavy cardboard or wood. (If wood, lightly sand to remove possibility for splinters.)
- 1 Craft paint (Totally cover frame with contrasting background color and allow to dry.)
- 1 Glue stick
- Holiday cut outs, stickers or pictures culled from magazines
- 1 Photo of child in costume
- Provide child with assortment of stickers and a glue stick.
- Arrange images and secure with glue. Let dry
- Insert photo of child in costume.
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation