Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: Seattlemum
Use small motor skills to create a heart-shaped card for family and friends to share smiles and love on Valentine's Day.
36 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- 3 Construction paper (Red, purple & pink)
- 1 Craft scissors with smooth or decorative cutting edge
- 1 Glue Stick
- Valentine stickers
- glitter stick
- Cut large square from red construction paper.
- Cut medium square from purple construction paper.
- Cut small square from pink construction paper.
- Fold squares in half.
- Draw ½ heart, that utilizes full space, against folded edge of each square.
- Use craft scissors to cut along drawn lines.
- Unfold cut section to reveal full heart.
- Using glue stick, center and attach small heart to medium heart.
- Repeat, attaching medium heart to large heart.
- Individualize with sticker and glitter embellishments.
- Have child sign and date card.