Indoor Snow Storm
Submitted by: Susanna
Have fun making a mess and cleaning up with your toddler. Teach and reinforce gross and fine motor skills.
12 - 60 months
1 - 4 tots
- 1 Box of tissue or roll of toilet paper (If your child is one that is always trying to make a mess with these items, this is a great game to get that out of their system.)
- Show your child how to pull out, tear off, and throw the tissues.
- Enjoy a fun "snow flurry" tissue throwing fight!
- Clean up together.
- Fine motor skills » Hand strength
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Kinesthetic & tactile awareness
- Sensory processing » Touch » Textures
- Gross motor skills