Arts & Crafts
TP Roll Bowl
Submitted by: Susanna
Play a simple and fun bowling game with easy to find materials.
12 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 10 Empty toilet paper rolls (papper towel rolls and tissue boxes could also work)
- 1 ball
- Set up the toilet paper rolls in a bowling pattern (this is optional).
- Show your child how to roll the ball to knock over the toilet paper rolls.
- Encourage your child to help set up the toilet paper rolls again. Don't insist on a perfect pattern.
- Offer your child a turn.
- Cognitive development » Logic & reasoning » Reasoning & problem solving
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Gross motor skills » Ball skills » Rolling ball