Balloon Keep It Up!
Submitted by: Susanna
Have fun with a balloon! Get started the easy way with versions of sports using a balloon.
12 - 60 months
1 - 4 tots
- 1 Balloons
- 2 Paper plates
- 2 Popsicle sticks or chopsticks
- 1 Laundry baskets
- Tape the popsicle sticks to the backs of the paper plates to make paper plate paddles.
- Using the paper plate paddles, throw the balloon up and show your child how to "keep it up" and not let it touch the floor.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Gross motor skills » Ball skills » Catching
- Gross motor skills » Ball skills » Throwing
- Gross motor skills » Balance
- Gross motor skills » Standing