Family Clothespin Dolls
Submitted by: Susanna
Act out family activities with very simple clothespin dolls.
24 - 60 months
1 - 4 tots
- Clothes pins (one for each family member)
- Pictures of family members (one for each family member)
- Construction paper (for making clothes)
- 1 roll Clear tape (for taping on clothes)
- twisty ties (for arms)
- Cut out just the faces of the family members and attach them to the clothespins.
- If you want, use construction paper to make clothes and twisty ties to make arms.
- Act out different family scenes with your child. First, choose a very familiar activity (daddy coming home from work, etc.) and act it out. Then let your child choose the next activity.
- Social & emotional development » Emotional expression & understanding
- Social & emotional development » Social connections » Relationships with peers
- Social & emotional development » Social connections » Relationships with adults
- Language & communication » Language development » Gesturing & speaking