Arts & Crafts
All About Me
Submitted by: masamom
"All About Me" project allowing children to discuss and document unique characteristics like those that would be found on a drivers license.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- "All About Me" Questionaire (Create your own questionnaire by hand or using the computer.)
- Markers (Assorted colors)
- Measuring tape
- Begin by weighing and measuring each child. Write down height and weight for later use.
- Discuss birthdate, height, weight, and eye color with children.
- Record birthdate, city and state of residence, height, weight, hair color, and eye color for each child on an "All About Me" questionnaire. You may need to write for younger children.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Cognitive development » Literacy » Print concepts & conventions
- Cognitive development » Mathematics » Measurement & comparison
- Language & communication » Language development » Listening & comprehension