Submitted by: masamom
Create homemade snow.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 2 Large boxes baking soda
- 1 Large bottle of conditioner (or hand lotion)
- Glitter (Blue, white, or clear)
- Pour baking soda into a large mixing bowl.
- Add up to a half bottle of conditioner (or hand lotion). Add small amounts at a time as you want to mix as you go. You want the mixture to be wet enough to mix but dry enough to hold together to form a ball.
- If desired, add glitter to create extra color and texture.
- Use mixture like play dough.
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation
- Sensory processing » Touch » Textures
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity