Submitted by: Jayashree
This game will help your child relate animals with their special features.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Quiz Master (Generally an adult or an older kid can play the role of the quiz master.)
- Kids (This can be done as a classroom activity or at home.)
- Quiz master should begin his/her questions by explaining the special feature of an animal and asking Team A to name the animal (for example, 1. A tall animal with a long neck which can reach the branches of tall trees, answer- giraffe, 2. Animal which is called the ship of the desert? answer- camel etc).
- If the team answers correctly as giraffe then they get 10 points.
- If the team answers incorrectly, the question passes to team B, which if answers correctly, gets 5 bonus points. The next question will be given to team B. Likewise each team can be given up to four or five questions.
- The team which scores the highest points will be declared the winner.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Language & communication » Language development » Listening & comprehension
- Language & communication » Language development » Gesturing & speaking