Arts & Crafts
Sales Paper Number Scavenger Hunt
Submitted by: masamom
Help children recognize numerals 1-10.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Sales Paper (i.e. grocery stores, drug stores, etc.) (1 per child)
- Markers (Assorted colors)
- Provide each child with a sales ad.
- Instruct children to search for the numerals 1-10 in the sales paper. When a number is found, circle/highlight/box it in.
- Continue activity until each child finds all the numbers 1-10.
- Cognitive development » Mathematics » Number concepts & quantities
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Logic & reasoning » Symbolic representation
- Fine motor skills » Graphic skills