Arts & Crafts
Golf Ball Painting
Submitted by: masamom
Explore different painting methods.
30 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Thick Paper (1 piece per child)
- Washable Paints (Assorted colors)
- Golf balls (1 per child)
- Box lids (1 per child)
- Place thick paper into box lid for each child.
- Put small spots (about quarter size) of each color paint randomly on thick paper.
- Place golf ball on paper inside box lid.
- Ask child to gently move box lid which will cause golf ball to roll through paint and around paper.
- Child continues box movement to roll golf ball until desired picture is achieved.