Submitted by: Susanna
Make a tent in your hallway and enjoy camping with your child...indoors!
12 - 60 months
1 - 4 tots
- 2 Tention rods
- 1 Bed sheet (or table cloth)
- Put the two tension rods across your hallway.
- Drape the sheet or table cloth over the rods to make your tent.
- Play in the tent!
- If your sheet is one you don't plan to use again, you could even cut out windows and a door. Then paint with fabric paint.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness