Vehicle Matching Game
Submitted by: masamom
Develop awareness of different vehicles. Strengthen memory skills and attention span.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Vehicle Pictures (You will need two identical pictures of each vehicle.)
- Index cards (1 for each vehicle picture)
- Glue stick
- Scissors (Adult Use Only)
- Find or draw pictures of an assortment of vehicles. You will need two identical pictures of each vehicle.
- Cut out each picture. Adults should cut out pictures.
- Glue each picture to an index card. One picture per index card. Allow cards to dry at least 20 minutes.
- Place dried cards picture side down on a flat surface.
- Play by having each child turn over two cards. If the cards match, the child keeps both cards. If the cards do not match, both cards are turned back over. Play continues until all cards are matched. The player with the most matches wins.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Fine motor skills » Grasp