Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Create a rocket from easily-found materials.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Letter-sized envelope (1 per child)
- Scissors (Adult & child use)
- Markers (Assorted colors)
- 1 Glue stick
- Unfold the envelope into one flat piece.
- Cut off the two larger triangles. Cut one of these larger triangles in half to form a smaller triangle. This smaller triangle will be your rocket flame. Set flame triangle aside.
- Cut off one of the smaller triangles. Throw this triangle away.
- Color the top triangle and the rectangle as desired.
- Color the flame triangle (from step 2) to look like fire.
- Glue colored flame triangle to the bottom of the rectangle. Try to glue the flame triangle toward the middle.