Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Create a unique painting using wheeled vehicles.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Assortment of Wheeled Vehicles
- Washable Paint (Assorted colors)
- Construction paper (1 piece per child)
- Paper plates (To hold paint)
- Place each color paint on a different paper plate.
- Select a wheeled vehicle and roll wheels through desired paint color.
- Roll paint-covered wheels across paper to create wheel track prints.
- Allow to dry at least 20 minutes.
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity