Arts & Crafts
Seascape in a Bottle
Submitted by: Susanna
An easy craft to do at the beach.
24 - 60 months
1 - 4 tots
- 1 Empty water bottles
- Long grass or seaweed
- Help your child fill the bottle about halfway full with water.
- Collect the other items necessary and put them in the bottle.
- Let the bottle settle, and you'll have a piece of the sea to take home with you.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Sensory processing » Sight