Submitted by: Susanna
An easy game to keep your child entertained with a beach ball.
12 - 60 months
1 - 2 tots
- 1 Beach ball
- 1 heavy-duty rubber band
- 1 S-hook (to aid in hanging the ball)
- Tie the rubber band to the beach ball.
- Hang the ball on a door handle, chair or other place that is safe for your child.
- Show your child how to hit and pull on the ball.
- Gross motor skills » Ball skills » Throwing
- Gross motor skills » Rhythm
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness