Submitted by: Susanna
Have fun launching small things across the room.
24 - 60 months
1 - 6 tots
- 4 sets Disposable chopsticks (or 6 popsicle sticks)
- 4 Rubber bands
- 1 Milk gallon cap
- Duct tape
- small toys or cotton balls (for launching :))
- Secure two sets of chopsticks (or four popsicle sticks) together on both ends with a rubber band.
- Rubber band two more sets of chopstick on one end. (or two different popsicle sticks)
- Slide the set that is rubber-banded on both ends between the set that is rubber-banded on one end.
- Rubber band the two sets together.
- Use duct tape to tape the milk gallon cap on the end of one of the sets of chopsticks (one of the two separated ones).
- Tape the other separated chopstick to a table or another flat surface.
- Put an object in the milk gallon cap, push the chopsticks down and release! Enjoy again and again :)
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination