Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Create a parachute for a toy using craft materials.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Large plastic bag
- Scissors (Adult Use Only)
- Small plastic figure or stuffed animal
- Clear tape
- Cut one side from plastic bag.
- Draw a 5 inch by 5 inch square with permanent marker on plastic bag.
- Cut out square. Adults should complete this step.
- Punch a hole in each corner of the plastic bag square.
- Cut four six inch pieces of string. Adults should complete this step.
- Place 1 string through each hole and secure with a knot.
- Gather all four strings together and tie into a large knot.
- Tape large knot on back of toy or stuffed animal.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination