Arts & Crafts
Transportation Sandwich Bag Book
Submitted by: masamom
Create a book about transportation.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 5 Zipper-closure bags
- Masking tape
- Stapler (Adult Use Only)
- Construction paper (Assorted Colors)
- 10 Transportation/Vehicle Pictures
- Scissors (Adult Use Only)
- Glue stick
- Staple bags together along bottom of bag.
- Cover stapled bottom edge with masking tape to form binding.
- Cut five pieces of construction paper to fit inside each bag.
- Glue transportation/vehicle pictures onto front and back of each piece of cut construction paper. Allow to dry.
- Place one piece of construction paper into each bag. Zip bags closed.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Cognitive development » Literacy » Book appreciation & knowledge
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation