Arts & Crafts
An Art with Salt
Submitted by: sumana
Salt not only adds taste to our food but it can help us make beautiful art!
0 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- 3 cups Salt
- Color Powder (3 Different Colors)
- 3 Empty water bottles
- 1 piece Paper
- Put one cup of salt in each bottle.
- Add one color powder to each bottle until desired color is reached.
- Tie the bottle to a rope and hang it upside down a few feet above the paper.
- Poke a medium sized hole in the bottle to let the salt out. Then swirl the bottle around.
- Your child can make something abstract or some shapes.