Arts & Crafts
My Own Butterfly Greeting Card
Submitted by: CREAA Academy
This activity will help your child create their own greeting card!
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 piece Construction paper (Multiple colors)
- 1 pair Scissors
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 piece Paper (Plain)
- 1 Pencils
- Cut the construction paper into a medium sized rectangle and fold it in the center like a book.
- Draw 3 different size butterfly stencils diagonally on the cover of the construction paper.
- Cut thin strips of construction paper in various colors.
- Roll them into different sizes as shown in the photo and glue them on the stencils of butterflies drawn.
- Paste the plain paper inside the construction paper to form a greeting card.
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Social & emotional development » Social connections » Relationships with peers
- Social & emotional development » Social connections » Relationships with adults
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity