Submitted by: Susanna
An easy to make and fun to play little instrument for little fingers.
12 - 48 months
1 - 8 tots
- Rubber bands (It's best to have a variety of widths and sizes.)
- 1 Metal pot
- 1 roll Clear tape
- String the rubber bands around the pot. If you want to ensure that they don't fall off, tape them on the bottom of the pot.
- Show your child how to pluck the strings to play their rubber banjo.
- Fine motor skills » Finger isolation
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Sensory processing » Sound