Catch the Ice Cube
Submitted by: Susanna
A simple but slippery game for little kids. Great for hot summer days!
12 - 42 months
1 - 3 tots
- Ice cubes (For extra color and tasty fun, freeze fruit juice)
- 1 Bowl
- Fill the bowl with water and add the ice cubes.
- Either outside or in a high chair, let your little one try to grab, suck on and play with the ice cubes and water.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Initiative & curiosity
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Sensory processing » Touch