Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Create a cute panda with a unique texture.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- White shaving cream
- White liquid glue
- Black construction paper
- White construction paper
- Glue stick
- Cut a large circle out of white construction paper.
- Cut three small semi-circles, two small ovals, and one small triangle from black construction paper.
- Mix equal parts shaving cream and liquid glue in bowl.
- Paint circle with paint mixture. Allow to dry at least 20 minutes.
- Once dry, glue one semi-circle on each side of white circle to form panda ears.
- Glue ovals on white circle to form eyes.
- Glue triangle under eyes to form nose.
- Glue last semi-circle below nose to form mouth.
- Fine motor skills » Kinesthetic & tactile awareness
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation