Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Create a fall-inspired turkey from paper doilies.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Assorted leaf-shaped paper doilies (Fall color paper doilies can be found in craft stores or dollar stores.)
- Round paper doily
- Glue stick
- Orange construction paper
- Scissors (Child use)
- Markers (Assorted colors)
- Glue leaf-shaped paper doilies to back of round paper doily to create turkey's feather spray.
- Draw and cut turkey head and feet from orange construction paper.
- Glue turkey head and feet onto turkey body as shown in picture,
- Use markers to draw turkey face.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Persistence & attentiveness
- Fine motor skills