Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Create art to encourage thankfulness.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Leaves (From outside or craft store)
- Construction paper (Any color)
- Glue stick
- Permanent Black Marker (Washable markers will not write on leaves.)
- Talk with kids about things they are thankful for.
- Help kids write one thing they are thankful for on each leaf.
- Glue thankful leaves onto construction paper. Write "I'm Thankful for..." across top of construction paper.
- Displayed finished projects at family Thanksgiving.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Language & communication » Language development » Gesturing & speaking
- Social & emotional development » Emotional expression & understanding