Arts & Crafts
Scented Pumpkin Pie
Submitted by: masamom
Create a scented pumpkin pie painting.
24 - 60 months
0 - 8 tots
- Orange washable paint
- Black or gray washable paint
- Picture of pie (Use clipart or draw a pie.)
- Paintbrushes (1 for each color)
- Paper plate (For paint palette)
- Squirt orange and black paint on paper plate.
- Have child paint pie picture. Set aside to dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Once pie is dry, put a thin layer of liquid glue on orange part of pie.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on glue. Set aside to dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Fine motor skills » Grasp
- Sensory processing » Smell