Arts & Crafts
Fall Hand Tree
Submitted by: masamom
Create a unique seasonal tree.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 2 Paper plates (One for project and one for paint palette)
- Washable paint (Green, Orange, Yellow, Red)
- Brown construction paper
- Glue stick
- Use paint brush to paint paper plate green. Set aside to dry at least 20 minutes.
- Trace child's arm, from elbow to fingertips, onto brown construction paper. Cut out.
- Once green paint is dry, glue brown arm tracing on top of green paper plate to create the tree trunk.
- Dip fingertip in fall colors and make fingerprints on green plate to create fall leaves.
- Set aside to dry at least 20 minutes.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Fine motor skills » Finger isolation
- Fine motor skills » Grasp