Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Create a cute spider. Review the number 8.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Washable black paint
- Construction paper (Any color)
- Wiggly eyes
- Glue stick
- Paper towels
- Paint palm and fingers of one hand (not including thumb) black.
- Make hand print with palm toward center of paper.
- Wipe paint from hand with paper towels.
- Repeat step 1 with other hand.
- Make hand print on same paper. Make palms overlap each other.
- Set aside to dry at least 20 minutes.
- Once dry, glue on wiggly eyes. Draw mouth with markers (if desired).
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Mathematics » Number concepts & quantities
- Cognitive development » Literacy » Book appreciation & knowledge
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation