Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: masamom
Create a unique ghost for Halloween.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Washable white paint
- Black construction paper
- Paper plate
- Paper towels
- Markers (Assorted colors)
- Put white paint on paper plate.
- Use paintbrush to paint child's foot and toes white.
- Place foot on construction paper. Gently press foot and toes to create footprint.
- Set aside to dry for at least 20 minutes.
- Once dry, turn paper so toes are at the bottom of the paper.
- Use markers to draw ghost face.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Sensory processing » Touch
- Fine motor skills » Kinesthetic & tactile awareness