Falling Leaves Math Game
Submitted by: masamom
Review numbers and counting using this seasonal game.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Construction paper (Any color)
- Markers (Assorted colors)
- Number Cards (1-10)
- Game Prep: Draw a simple tree on paper. Place M&Ms on top of tree.
- Play Game: Place number cards face down in a pile next to the tree.
- Draw a number card.
- Help child identify number.
- Remove that number of M&Ms from tree.
- Place used number card on bottom of deck.
- Repeat game play until all M&Ms have been removed from tree.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Cognitive development » Mathematics » Number concepts & quantities
- Fine motor skills » Grasp