Arts & Crafts
Submitted by: Susanna
Make a cute tree ornament. This is a very simple craft.
30 - 60 months
1 - 4 tots
- 1 Clothes pins
- 1 Felt (red)
- 1 Felt (brown)
- 2 Googly eyes (self-adhesive craft eyes)
- Cut a circle (for a nose) out of red felt.
- Fold some brown felt in half. Draw an antler on the fold, then cut it out so that you have two adjoining antlers.
- Assemble your reindeer.
- Clip him on the tree!
- Fine motor skills » Bimanual manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Hand eye coordination
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Kinesthetic & tactile awareness