Witch Hat Ring Toss
Submitted by: masamom
Develop gross motor skills with this silly seasonal game.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 4 Black witch hats (Available at most dollar stores)
- 4 Paper plates
- Scissors (Adult Use)
- Masking tape
- Before playing, gather 4 witch hats and a paper plate. You will need to cut the center out of the paper plates to create the rings for your ring toss.
- Place the four hats in a square shape in an open floor space.
- Put a small piece of tape on the floor to indicate where players should stand.
- Players stand behind the tape line and toss the paper plate rings toward the witch hats. The object of the game is to ring as many hats as possible.
- Gather the paper plate rings before the next player's turn.