Pin the Star on the Christmas Tree
Submitted by: masamom
Enjoy this silly seasonal version of a classic childhood game.
24 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- Green poster board
- Yellow Construction Paper
- Clear tape
- Have kids help you draw a simple Christmas tree shape on poster board.
- Draw and cut stars from yellow construction paper. You will need one star for each player.
- Write players' names on stars before playing. Attach a piece of clear tape to the back of each star.
- Blindfold players and spin them in a circle three times. Give star to blindfolded player.
- After spinning, players try to place their stars on the top of the tree.
- The player with their star closest to the top of the tree is the winner.