Build a Human Snowman
Submitted by: masamom
Use craft supplies to create an indoor snowman in this seasonal game.
36 - 60 months
2 - 8 tots
- Rolls of toilet paper (1 per team)
- Black construction paper (3 circles per team)
- Orange construction paper (1 orange triangle per team)
- Clear tape (1 roll per team)
- Before playing, cut three black circles for each team. These will be the snowman buttons. Also, cut one orange triangle for each team. This will be the snowman nose.
- Each team will need 1 roll of toilet paper, one roll of clear tape, three black circles, and one orange triangle.
- Each team needs at least two people.
- The object of the game is to be the first team finished creating a human snowman by wrapping one team member with toilet paper and attaching the buttons and nose with clear tape.
- Gross motor skills
- Fine motor skills
- Social & emotional development » Social connections » Relationships with adults
- Social & emotional development » Social connections » Relationships with peers