Roll and Draw Gingerbread Man Game
Submitted by: masamom
Review numbers and following directions to create a gingerbread man in this seasonal game.
36 - 60 months
2 - 8 tots
- Brown paper
- Basic gingerbread shape template
- Game Play Instructions (See example in pictures)
- Before playing, trace and cut-out the basic gingerbread template onto brown paper. You will need one gingerbread shape for each player.
- Each player will need a gingerbread shape and markers.
- Place game play instructions and di within all players' reach.
- Start play with youngest player. Roll di and follow instructions on game play instructions.
- If you roll a number you have already completed, you must wait until your next turn to complete a new step.
- The object of the game is to be the first part to complete all the steps of drawing the gingerbread man.