Arts & Crafts
Paper Plate Bunny Face Photo Prop
Submitted by: masamom
Create a cute photo prop for Easter or spring.
36 - 60 months
1 - 8 tots
- 1 Paper plate
- 1 Popsicle stick
- 1 Black Construction Paper
- 1 White Construction Paper
- 1 Pink Marker or Crayon
- 20 White Cotton Balls
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 Adult scissors
- Begin by cutting out the center of the paper plate.
- Cut out 2 ear shapes from the white construction paper.
- Color the 2 ears pink.
- Glue cotton balls around the outside of each ear. Set aside to dry.
- Cut 6 slender rectangles from black construction paper. These will be your whiskers.
- Glue 3 whiskers on each side of paper plate. Curl them around your finger or pencil to make the whiskers curly.
- Glue ears on the top of the paper plate.
- Glue popsicle stick onto bottom of plate to create a handle for holding.
- Take pictures of kids holding bunny mask in front of face for a cute seasonal picture.
- Cognitive development » Approaches to learning » Cooperation
- Fine motor skills » In-hand manipulation
- Fine motor skills » Hand strength
- Social & emotional development » Social connections » Relationships with adults